Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) comprising ex vivo expanded somatic cell therapy products and tissue engineered products, are at the forefront of innovation. We are establishing an Advanced Cell Therapy Centre to develop novel cell production processes and new product testing methods to meet the challenges of national and EU requirements covering ATMPs. The facility will house cleanroom space, allowing GMP level production of cellular therapy products, as well as a cell culture laboratory for cell products testing and process development.
- Allows manufacture of consistent autologous or allogeneic products to a predefined quality
- Offers rigorous control of the manufacturing process and specifications
- Allows us to produce:
- somatic cell therapy products
- tissue engineering products
- combined advanced therapy medicinal products
- Is optimal for small to medium-scale cell production (up to 109 cells)
- Offers a flexible and adaptable cleanroom solution
- Offers scientific and quality expertise to enable rapid translation from research into a GMP-compliant production process
Mr Michael Jones
Head of Licensing and Alliance Management
Licensing and Alliance Management
FRCBS has blood and cord blood activities, clinical laboratory services, stem cell and tissue services, and wholesale of pharmaceuticals for the health care sector.View profile
Clients in focus...