- Polyketides, 508 M.W derived from fungal liquid fermentation.
- Superior efficacy against antibiotic resistant-pathogens (MRSA, VRE, CRSA etc.).
- Stronger and broader antibiotic activity than the vancomycin.
- Other effects: anti-acne, oral diseases and animal-pathogens
- Stable at broad temperatures.
- None cytotoxicity
- Mass production and process technology (fermentation, separation and purification) established.
1. Mechanism of actions
- Seems to inhibit membrane synthesis.
- Not influenced by vancomycin-resistant genes possessed in VREs.
- IC50 against cancer cells (RKO, DLD1) : 160 ug/ml
- IC50 against murine lymphocyte :> 1,000 ug/ml
2. Chemistry and characterization data
- Single novel compound, Polyketides
- White powder with MW 508
- Soluble in DMSO, acetonitrile, methanol etc.
- Stable at over 60℃ for many hours.
We intend to enter into a technology transfer or licensing transaction with respect to our technologies including active ingredients and related bioprocess.
Yong U KIM
Business Development Manager
Health Technology Transfer Center
KHIDI, provides various services on technology transfer. KHIDI will license and commercialise several technologies of KHIDI's client companies via collaboration with overseas partners.View profile
Clients in focus...